I originally saw this tag on Catriona of Little Book Owl‘s Youtube, and it looked like a lot of fun. I use Goodreads every single day, so I love that there is a tag about it.
1. What is the last book you marked as read:
Stolen by Kelly Armstrong
2. What are you currently reading?
Afterlight by Gena Showalter
Ashoka by E.K. Johnston
3. What is the last book you marked as to be read?
Foretold by Sophia Sharp
4. What book do you plan to read next?
Skulduggery Pleasant: Resurrection by Derek Landy
5. Do you use the star rating system?
I do. Like most people, I wish there were half star ratings.
6. Are you doing a 2016 reading challenge?
7. Do you have a wish list?
I have several wish lists on Amazon, and they all help me organize and prioritize what I want to read and purchase next.
8. What book do you plan to buy next?
Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare
9. Do you have any favorite quotes to share?
If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. – Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
I wanted to tell the book thief many things, about beauty and brutality. But what could I tell her about those things that she didn’t already know? I wanted to explain that I am constantly overestimating and underestimating the human race-that rarely do I ever simply estimate it. I wanted to ask her how the same thing could be so ugly and so glorious, and its words and stories so damning and brilliant. – The Book Thief
10. Who are your favorite authors?
11. Have you joined any groups?
Quite a few! I’m not very active in most of them.
12. Are there any questions you would want to add?
Some things I wish would change on Goodreads:
- Addition of 1/2 star ratings
- Ability to easily record re-reads (without switching to a different edition)
- Consistently show the edition/cover of a book that I’ve put on my shelf, rather than the default, during searches
- More customization options for choosing what appears in the Updates feed